Who can serve as your agent?
- A US citizen,
- A green card holder, with at least 6 months validity period on the green card, or
- A US-based company
What are the responsibilities of your agent?
- Receiving all of your communication on behalf of USCIS,
- Signing your immigration forms,
- Signing your agent agreement,
- Your itinerary and any changes throughout your O-1 validity period.
Important to know: If you have changes in your itinerary, send a quick email to your agent so that everything is documented.
Does your agent need to work in your field?
Your agent does not need to work in your field.